All information provided by us on this Website is provided in good faith. You accept that any information provided by us is general information for personal and non-commercial use and is not in the nature of advice. It has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation, health or needs or any individual users. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult your health care provider if you have, or suspect you have, a health problem. You should always seek the advice of physicians or other qualified health providers with any questions regarding a medical condition. You should never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something on the Website. The Website does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that might be mentioned on the Website. We derive our information from a variety of sources, which we believe to be accurate and up to date as at the date of publication. Where the health information provided has been developed by us, whether in our own right or in conjunction with any third party, that information is based on independent research and the available scientific evidence at the time of writing. Inclusion of information on this Website or links to third party sites is not an endorsement of any organisation, product or service. We reserve the right to update this information from time to time.
Although we have tried to ensure the content on this Website is reliable, accurate and complete, we do not make any representations or warranties that such information is reliable, accurate or complete or that your access to that information will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. Any use of our materials on this Website is at your own risk. We and our employees, related parties, directors, officers, committee members, research fellows, servants, agents, board members, volunteers, contractors, subcontractors and collaborators are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information (including any health specific information) or material posted by us including as to its accuracy, currency and completeness. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent advice from relevant industry and/or health professionals before acting or relying on any information or material, which is made available to you.
RIGHT TO USE WEBSITE AND CONTENT
You must ensure that your access to this Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws that apply to you. You may access, view, reproduce and print the content on this Website, provided you only use that content for informational and other non-commercial purposes (including without limitation, personal shopping), and any reproduction includes a prominent acknowledgement of our rights in the relevant content. We reserve the right to prohibit links to the Website, and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request. You may not frame any part of the Website material by including advertising or other revenue-generating material.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND MATERIALS
The Website may contain links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by us and are not controlled by us. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that we check, endorse, approve or agree with third party websites this Website links to. The content of the Website may include information or commentary provided by users or other third parties. We are not responsible for the content provided by users or third parties, and we are under no obligation to monitor or remove any third party content or user comments.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend us and our employees, related parties, directors, officers, committee members, research fellows, servants, agents, board members, volunteers, contractors, subcontractors and collaborators from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) asserted by any third party due to or arising from or in connection with your use of or conduct on this Website or from any content or messages posted or transmitted by you on or through the Website We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
RESTRICTED USE/PASSWORD USE
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, if you are provided with password access to this Website that is provided only for your personal use. You are not authorised to give your password to any other party. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on this Website for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from this Website.
You agree to us using "cookies" to provide you with access to tailored information and services on the Website and to serve you better when you return to it. A cookie is a small data file that the Website sends to your browser, which may then be stored on your system for later retrieval by the Website. Cookies track your movements through different Websites, and are widely used on Websites to help with navigation and to help personalise your experience when you visit a Website.
ALL LIABILITY EXCLUDED
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information that you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information that you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information. You should never share your secure information and/or password and identifier with any other person.
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
What personal information do we collect and why?
4. We may collect personal information about you (such as your first and last name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number), directly from you, when you use the Website, over the phone, by letter or email. 5. We will only use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected (or otherwise as required or authorised by law). This may include using your personal information for the following purposes: (a) to provide you with products or services and to personalise your experience when browsing the Website; (b) to undertake customer service activities, such as responding to any queries, comments or complaints you may have; (c) to administer the Website services, including processing any searches or requests for information about our products or services; (d) to maintain and develop our business systems, including testing and upgrading them; (e) to enable us to monitor, review and improve our products and services and communicate with you about them; (f) for our administrative purposes and for internal record keeping; (g) to comply with relevant laws and regulations; and (h) for any other specific purpose which we notify you of at the time your personal information is collected. 6. From time to time, we may also contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with information about new products or services or special offers and promotions. This may include information about our programmes, research funding, special events, donor and fund-raising programs. We will allow you to opt in before receiving any unsolicited content. If you do opt in, we will also give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such direct marketing or market research content. 7. If you do not want your personal information to be collected, please do not submit it to us. Please note that if you elect not to provide certain personal information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the services, products or information you require.
Do we share or disclose personal information?
8. For the purposes we have described, we may disclose your personal information: (a) to our suppliers (including service and content providers), contractors, dealers, agents, and business partners who help us administer the Website and/or deliver services and/or products to you; (b) to our professional advisers; (c) to anyone to whom our assets or business (or any part of it) is transferred; (d) where you have otherwise consented; or (e) as otherwise required or authorised by law. 9. We may also disclose your personal information to anyone who hosts or maintains data centres, service platforms and other infrastructure and systems on behalf of us, where your personal information is processed and/or stored. 10. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the persons and organisations to whom we disclose personal information are bound to protect the privacy of that personal information. Please note that some of the persons to whom we disclose personal information may be situated outside New Zealand. Our Website and systems may also be based on servers located outside of New Zealand. 11. If you have shared your information to us regarding any personal stories, we will only share these stories (via avenues such as in newsletters or on the Website) with your express written permission.
How do we protect your personal information?
12. We take reasonable measures to ensure the security of your personal information that is held by us from such risks as loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We remind you, however, that if you send information to our Website, the Internet is not a secure environment and although all reasonable care is taken, we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of information you provide to us via electronic means.
How can you access and correct your personal information?
13. If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change to or would like to verify such information, please contact us so that we may update our records or you may go online to the Website and update your own information. Our contact information is set out in paragraph 16 below. 14. Where you request details of your personal information and the information requested is not readily retrievable, we may charge a reasonable fee for the cost of accessing or retrieving that information. We note that we are not required to provide access to information in certain situations, but if we refuse access, we will give you our reasons for doing so.
For how long do we hold personal information?
15. We will keep your personal information for only as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which we collected it.
Questions or Comments or to Contact Us
Food and Beverage Classification System,
PO BOX 17160, Greenlane,