Pea and corn soup
A quick soup that kids will love.
- In a large saucepan or stockpot, soften the onion in the oil.
- Add the frozen peas, the corn (including the liquid in the can) and the stock and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Purée the mixture before serving.
$0.70 per serve as at Oct 2015
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 can (400g) whole kernel corn, including liquid
- 1 litre chicken stock (low salt)
- to taste mint
Thank you for your feedback.
The Fuelled4life team.