For food companies
Some great reasons to register your products with Fuelled4life
There are a number of advantages available to food companies who register with Fuelled4life.
1. Product listing in the printed Buyer’s Guide
- Separate, user-friendly Buyers’ Guides for schools and ECE services
- Distributed to New Zealand schools and ECE services
- Products listed by both category and company
- Comprehensive company contact details to assist schools and ECE services to order products
2. Product listing in the online Buyers’ Guide
- User friendly, online listing of everyday and sometimes, fuelled4life products
- Updated regularly
3. Use of the fuelled4life registered trademark
- Distinctive logos that can be used by food companies to their identify everyday and sometimes fuelled4life products
- Use of the fuelled4life logos on all promotional material including printed advertising and websites
4. Targeted advertising opportunities and increased brand awareness
- Promote fuelled4life products at conferences
- Advertise and offer competitions directly to schools and ECE services by having promotions sent to school canteens and ECE services with the printed Buyers’ Guide
- Feature on the Fuelled4life website
- Marketing exposure to 2,500 schools and 4,300 ECE services
How do food companies get involved?
Food companies can contact Larissa Beeby at the Heart Foundation on (09) 526 8550 or download the fuelled4life product registration application form (PDF 1.3MB) or the fuelled4life additional products form (PDF 594KB) and email it to Larissa, or post the form to:
Food and Beverage Classification System
PO BOX 17160
The new annual cost of product registration are:
|Level of registration||Number of registered products||Registration fee|
How long is the registration period?
Registration runs on a calendar year basis from January to December. Products can be registered throughout the year, and will be added to the online Buyers’ Guide as soon as the registration is complete however, and will be included in the next printed Buyers’ Guide.
For further information please email Larissa Beeby or phone (09) 526 8550.